Effective Date: June 12, 2018
The term “Website” refers to the following websites below:
The term “Personal Information” means information about an individual who is a Member and includes any “Supplemental Personal Information,” as defined further below, that we obtain.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The privacy of our visitors is important to us.
At Milspecwest, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit our websites including but not limited to http://milspecwest.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number (“Personal Information”).
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing any purchases you make and improving our services.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of our services or programs, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service or Services.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us for any of our products, programs and services you purchase. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about what steps we take to safeguard such data, see below.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- For internal use, whether in the form actually received or pseudonymously or anonymously, by way of example and not limitation circulating email addresses internally for identifying the most common web hosts used by our customers, or reviewing IP addresses for information about the general geographic areas of origin of our users.
- To disclose the information that we have to you in response to any valid request from you to know what of your information we possess, and in response to a valid request to exercise your “right to be forgotten” as detailed further below.
- To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- The right to request access to and to receive your personal information that is collected by Milspecwest.
- The right to request updates to any of your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erase your personal information such as when the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- The right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users.
You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website, or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies in general.
Third Party Cookies
The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your interests or preferences so that they can display advertisements or promotional material on this Site and on other sites across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
The business partners and advertising networks that serve interest-based advertisements on the Services have limited access to a small amount of information about your profile and your device, which is necessary to serve you advertisements that are tailored to your apparent interests. It is possible that they may reuse this small amount of information on other sites or services.
We do not have access to, or control over, the technologies that these third parties may use to collect information about your interests, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Other than as discussed in this document, we have no control over these third parties.
We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users.
However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
INTEGRATED SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
We use services and content provided by third parties on our website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “content”). For this kind of integration, it is technically necessary to process your IP address so that the content can be sent to your browser. Your IP address will therefore be transmitted to the respective third party provider.
In each case, this data processing is carried out to safeguard our legitimate interests in the optimization and the commercial operations of our website, the legal basis of which is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
The Java programming language is regularly used to integrate content. Therefore, you can object to data processing by deactivating Java operations in your browser.
We have integrated contents from Google LLC into our website:
- “Google Web Fonts” for using Google’s fonts;
- “YouTube” for displaying videos.
Links to Third Party Websites from our Website
To the extent that our Website contains links to sites operated by third parties and not related to our products or services (“Linked Websites”), the Linked Websites are not controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those companies. Before disclosing your personal information to Linked Websites, we advise you to examine their privacy policies.
Your California Privacy Rights
We will not share any Personal Data with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance.
31872 Via Montura
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
How To Contact Us