Push/Pull Connector Specifications
The push-pull connectors integrate the push lock mechanism together with audible and tactile feedback, Milspecwest’s Push-pull series connectors is the ideal mating solution for fast and easy operation in medical and industrial applications. These products are particularly suitable for high reliability and high quality applications where a simple yet fast method to connect/disconnect is required, and also suitable for high endurance and ease of operation in very limited spaces.
- Fast and easy to use
- Field installable and free assembled versions
- Wire gauges range from 30 AWG to 12AWG
- Audible and tactile feedback
- Mechanically keyed: ensures correct polarization and
- Thousands of mating/unmating endurance
- Contact layouts from 2 to 32 contacts
- PCB or right angle PCB contacts
- Space saving
- Excellent performance under harsh environmental
conditions in both high temperature and high humidity.
- Robust housings
- 360° electromagnetic shielding
- Fire and smoke compliance
- Environmental level IP67
- Solder and crimping contacts available
- RoHS conformity
Push-Pull Self-Latching Connection System
The self-latching system allows the connector to be mated by simply pushing the plug axially into the socket.
Once firmly latched, connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other component other than the outer release sleeve.
When required, the connector is disengaged by a single axial pull on the outer release sleeve. It firstly disengages the latches and then withdraws the plug from the socket.